TCMS India (Tcc247.com) Worst Employer & Company (Fraud & Scam) in New Delhi, India
The company, TCMS India (Tcc247.com), 37/17, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi, India is the worst employer & worst IT Company.
There are n numbers of issues and complain about this company, some of them are as followed:
1. No working environment: This Company does not allow or believe in helping grow their employees. No salary on time, no proper payment procedure. Salaries are deducted, no matter if you work for full day (example: internet not working - salary deducted depending on the internet down time, either it can be half day or full day depending on the downtime, electricity or generator problem salary get deducted because the employee says it's your responsibility to take care of those things) and many such thing more. The page will run out of space but the list won't be less.
The company Owners (Mukesh Kapoor and Vijay Kapoor) are sun of a ***. They are mad and they don't know who to run a business. They hire employees on the basis of employment bond for 1 and Â½ Years. And one anyone start to work with them, they always abuse the employees and took a lot of unnecessary work pressure. They have now put the security cameras in the office *** residence and they now just watch when a employee go for toilet and when the employee came back from toilet. If you are going to join this company then you have to submit your mobile phones, there is no privacy and there is no right to ask about any good for the employees.
They are into business from last 10 years (They Said) but still they just have 5 to 10 employees because no one stay with them for long (Even not more than 6 months). So, when you will join this company, you will only talk all the time about these two brothers "Bhasudi".
2. Pirated Software: Pirated Software being used in the company, almost each and every system is full of pirated software example: - Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver and many more.
3. Hitler Ship: If you have any problems, I mean any and you complain or discuss with the management then you are fired from the company. They will not pay your balance, they will not provide your papers noting.
4. Being Abused: Mukesh and Vijay (Company Owners) always talk with you in abusing language like "Tere 6 year or 8 years experience ki esi ki tesi", "Bhenchod", "Bull Sit" etc. Most of the time they try to threaten the employees. Vijay always said to employees that he will spoil the career even if you haven't done any mistake. But he can't do anything. He can only bark like a dog.
5. Work Ethics: The company employer is very straight forward in this matter, if the client has paid for any project and the hours end at some level where the work cannot be afforded to be left at that end, guess what you have been ordered by the employer to stop the work at the same time no matter what. And guess what the clients never comes back once gone or once availed the services. So you can decide if they have such ethics and attitude towards client then what will happen with any employee?
6. False commitments: All you get on the appointment letters are never meant to be followed by the managements or the company. It's always the employee who suffers here. We all know why the companies have HR? (to be a bridge between the employee and employers) but here, it's different scenario, anyone will come to know when one will face one. At the time of joining they ask you to sign the employment bond and submit the cheque of 1 month salary. And when you will leave the company they will submit your cheque and you will loss 1 month of salary or they will file a case against you when the cheque would be bounce. Lol
7. Getting Aboard?: You will be flattered by the look of the building, because it gives feels like it's a big company having Oracal Company Office in the same building in Gurgoan. But the fact is that they have only single room just for the interviews. And they make employees fool from the begging. They have working office at residential place (37/17, 3rd Floor, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi) and it's a two room office. So, think twice before joining this company.
I've lot more to reveal about this company and protect one carrier being spoiled but it's the face that no one will believe me until unless they are The VICTIM. So, why not try and give a shot to believe it.
This is one of the worst companies to work for. If you are a professional looking for a good work environment, good projects, good management, good HR policies etc., then this is not the place for you. Please save yourself from committing the biggest mistake of your life by staying away from this company.
A Well Wisher!